Frequently Asked Questions
- Does AlfredHouse provide Memory Care?
Yes AlfredHouse Boutique Assisted Living homes provide memory care.
- Does AlfredHouse provide behavioral care?
Yes, AlfredHouse Boutique Assisted Living provides behavioral care.
- What services are included with the monthly fee?
- Medication management
- Diabetes management
- Incontinence management
- Alzheimer’s care
- Parkinson’s care
- Dementia care
- One and two person transfers and assistance
- Daily housekeeping Daily laundry
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Homemade meals prepared by our chef, according to dietary restrictions, culture, and memories
- Visiting religious and spiritual leaders
- Visiting youth groups
- Musical performances
- Visiting pet therapy dogs
- Family support meetings with eldercare experts
- Memory care engagements
- Does AlfredHouse have a pharmacy?
AlfredHouse has arrangements with Professional Care Pharmacy to deliver medications for our residents. Residents have the option of utilizing this pharmacy or bring from an alternative pharmacy.
- Are hairdresser and beautician services available at AlfredHouse?
Yes, AlfredHouse has a relationship with a hairdresser/beautician who provides these services.
- Does AlfredHouse have Wi-Fi??
Wi-Fi is available and complimentary. Please contact the House Manager for the password.