Yes. AlfredHouse Boutique Assisted Living homes provide memory care.
Yes. AlfredHouse Boutique Assisted Living provides behavioral care.
- Medication management
- Diabetes management
- Incontinence management
- Alzheimer’s care
- Parkinson’s care
- Dementia care
- One and two person transfers and assistance
- Daily housekeeping Daily laundry
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Homemade meals prepared by our chef, according to dietary restrictions, culture, and memories
- Visiting religious and spiritual leaders
- Visiting youth groups
- Musical performances
- Visiting pet therapy dogs
- Family support meetings with eldercare experts
- Memory care engagements
AlfredHouse has arrangements with Professional Care Pharmacy to deliver medications for our residents. Residents have the option of utilizing this pharmacy or bring from an alternative pharmacy.
Yes. AlfredHouse has a relationship with a hairdresser/beautician who provides these services.
Wi-Fi is available and complimentary. Please contact the House Manager for the password.